Slab + Steel

Hello!  I am so excited to share today's post with you!  Years ago I started working in furniture and design and I just loved it.  My husband and I recently launched a website called slabandsteelhome.com and I hope you'll check it out.  Our products are handcrafted near the mountains of Utah using solid American woods and marine grade stainless steel.  We offer free shipping throughout the continental United States and since all homes and spaces are different our pieces can be customized to your exact size.  

If you ever watch the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon you'll see our tables often used during games Jimmy plays with his guests.  We probably won't ever get to hang out with Jimmy Fallon and other celebrities, but we always feel like proud parents when our tables get too.


1 comment:

  1. Creëer meer sfeer in je tuin met een cortenstalen plantenbak. Cortenstaal bloembakken hebben een natuurlijke uitstraling dit doordat de plantenbakken van corten zijn bloembak cortenstaal

    ReplyDelete